portals-pluto-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Scott Nicklous <Scott.Nickl...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Portlet Specification 3.0
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 13:40:36 GMT

Hi David,

you can nominate yourself for the EG at: http://jcp.org/en/jsr/egnom . You
need to specify the JSR 362 EG

I'd be happy to have you on board!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Martin Scott (Scott) Nicklous

WebSphere Portal Standardization Lead & Technology Consultant
Specification Lead, JSR 362 Portlet Specification 3.0
IBM Software Group, IBM Collaboration Solutions

 Phone:            +49-7031-16-4808           IBM Deutschland Research &           (Embedded

                                             Development GmbH                    image moved

                                                                                    to file:

                                                                               pic14105.gif)

 E-Mail:           scott.nicklous@de.ibm.com  Schoenaicher Str. 220

                                              71032 Boeblingen