portals-pluto-dev mailing list archives

From CDore...@hannaford.com
Subject Adding JSR-286 API jar to a Maven repository
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 09:38:25 GMT
Hi all,

As part of the development of the JSR-286 Reference Implementation, a copy
of the portlet API jar (found here:
http://ipc658.inf-swt.uni-jena.de/spec/JSR%202.0%20API/lib/) needs to be
deployed to a Maven 2 repository. I was wondering which repository should
I use for this purpose? Should it be the pluto-staging or apache.snapshot
repository noted in the root pom.xml file or somewhere else?

I also need to know what is the appropriate naming convention to use for
this file (i.e. the version element in the pom.xml). The current
portlet-2.0.jar is based on the Early Draft 2, Revision 13 of the JSR-286
spec, so it seems like the version element value should be something like
'2.0-ED2-Rev13'. I'm not sure if we need to append 'SNAPSHOT' to this
version value. Please advise?

I am assuming that the groupId would be javax.portlet and the artifactId
would be portlet-api for this file as is now the case for the
portlet-1.0.jar file that contains the JSR-168 API.
/Craig