portals-pluto-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Adding JSR-286 API jar to a Maven repository
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:50:35 GMT
I have a couple of thoughts

1. It doesn't seem kosher to have the jar in an open source project
without the source that goes with it.
2. How close is JSR 286 to being done?  I still have major issues with
it as it is virtually impossible to build an application containing
several portlets without resorting to portal specific enhancements.

Ralph