portals-pluto-dev mailing list archives

From Yujin Kim <netexplode.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Seperate Taglibs into Subproject?
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 03:15:16 GMT
David,

Yes I will submit the patch in a couple of days.
The code is there.  I just need to do some more testing.

As for the project setup, I think standard-taglib has a good setup.
they have
org/apache/taglibs/standard/tag/commons
org/apache/taglibs/standard/tag/el
org/apache/taglibs/standard/tag/rt

where commons contains base classes or base support classes, then the
implementation classes or subclasses go under el and rt.

This is more of package organization than project setup, though.