portals-pluto-dev mailing list archives

From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject Application Scoped Session Attibutes Work (was: Re: FW: Cross Context Sessions (was RE: Defining the release))
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:59:52 GMT
Remmy checked in a fix to the ant scripts last night and I was able to
build tomcat from source.

The patch that has been applied to tomcat DOES fix our problem with
Application Scoped session attributes.

Special thanks to Nick and the Tomcat team for working with each other
to come up with a creative solution.

** Remember that if you want this to work you MUST modify your
server.xml.  Specifically, set the parameter "emptySessionPath"
to true in your connector config.  An example is below:

<Connector port="8080" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25"
            maxSpareThreads="75" enableLookups="false"
            redirectPort="8443" acceptCount="100"
            connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true"
            emptySessionPath="true" />

David