portals-pluto-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Novotny <novo...@aei.mpg.de>
Subject Re: Defining the release
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 10:08:36 GMT

    I think this is an interesting point-- if you download the TCK at
different points in time, you find they actually disable some of the
tests due either to their own issues using HttpClient possibly or due to
Tomcat limitations... I've taken the attitude that if a container passes
the TCK with a time dependent exclude list, it is still compliant.

    Jason