portals-pluto-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Barral <da...@elrincondelprogramador.com>
Subject Fixed Re: [Fwd: Kuiper: PortletRequestDispatcher.include raises exception]
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 09:05:17 GMT
I have switched to Tomcat 5.0.24 and the problem has gone. Kinda weird.
Anyway method include from the PortletRequesDispatcher works fine now.

Regards.

David Barral wrote:
> Ok. Don't worry.
> Actually we can still work an test things.
> I'll will forward this question to the user list right now.
> Thanks again for yout time.
> 
> David H. DeWolf wrote:
> 
>> David,
>>
>> I'll attempt to take a look at this a little closer in the coming 
>> days.   Unfortunately I've been swamped at work lately and pluto has 
>> taken a back seat for a while.
>>
>> Do me a favor and post these kind of questions on the pluto user list. 
>> Doing so will help you get answers faster and will help me so that I 
>> don't have to answer questions multiple times.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> David
>>
>>
>> David Barral wrote:
>>
>>
>>> I forgot to mention tche.org with SMTP; 27 Apr 2004 11:31:25 -0000
>>
>>
>> Received: from apache.org ([10.240.24.54])
>>     by proradius03 (8.11.6+Sun/8.11.6) with ESMTP id i3RBG4P13407;
>>     Tue, 27 Apr 2004 04:16:04 -0700 (PDT)
>> Message-ID: <408E4483.9060802@apache.org>
>> Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 07:31:15 -0400
>> From: "David H. DeWolf" <ddewolf@apache.org>
>> Organization: Apache Software Foundation
>> User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.6b) 
>> Gecko/20031205 Thunderbird/0.4
>> X-Accept-Language: en-us, en
>> MIME-Version: 1.0
>> To: davhat I have also tested the include with a JSP with
>>
>>> just HTML to ensure that ther wasn't problems with the JSP itself.
>>>
>>> -------- Original Message --------
>>> Subject: Kuiper: PortletRequestDispatcher.include raises exception
>>> Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:36:24 +0200
>>> From: David Barral <david@elrincondelprogramador.com>
>>> Reply-To: david@elrincondelprogramador.com
>>> To: David DeWolf <ddewolf@apache.org>
>>>
>>>
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> I have encountered an odd behaviour while rendering a portlet. The
>>> container saidsid@elrincondelprogramador.com, 
>>> pluto-user@jakarta.apache.org
>>
>>
>> Subject: Re: [Fwd: Kuiper: PortletRequestDispatcher.include raises 
>> exception]
>> References: <408E1CC7.7090307@elrincondelprogramador.com>
>> In-Reply-To: <408E1CC7.7090307@elrincondelprogramador.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
>> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
>> X-Spam-Rating: daedalus.apache.org 1.6.2 0/1000/N
>>
>> David,
>>
>> I'll attempt to take a look at this a little closer in the coming 
>> days.   Unfortunately I've been swamped  that the portlet invokation 
>> was complete, however an
>>
>>> exception arises (the attachement contains the exception trace). Seems
>>> that the web server can't prepare the pageContext (being unable to get
>>> the session from the request).
>>>
>>> The problem arises when my portlet tries to include a JSP page
>>>
>>> response.setContentType("text/html");
>>> //  response.getWriter().println("Let's see if you write this");
>>>
>>> PortletRequestDispatcher rd =
>>>      getPortletContext().getRequestDispatcher(path);
>>> rd.incluat work lately and pluto has taken a 
>>
>>
>> back seat for a while.
>>
>> Do me a favor and post these kind of questions on the pluto user list. 
>> Doing so will help you get answers faster and will help me so that I 
>> don't have to answer questions multiple times.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> David
>>
>>
>> David Barral wrote:
>>
>>
>>> I forgot to mention that I have also tested the include with a JSP 
>>> with just HTML to ensure that ther wasn't problems with the JSP itself.
>>>
>>> -------- Original Message --------
>>> Subject: Kuiper: PortletRequestDispade(request, response);
>>>
>>> Besides, if I use the commented line instead of the include, there is no
>>> problem and the text is displayed (as expected, the exception points a
>>> problem with the JSP pageContext).
>>>
>>> Any idea?
>>>
>>> Thnx in advance.
>>>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> 26-abr-2004 17:17:42 org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspFactoryImpl 
>>> internalGetPageContext
>>> GRAVE: Exception initializing page context
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>        at ortcher.include raises exception
>>> Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:36:24 +0200
>>> From: David Barral <david@elrincondelprogramador.com>
>>> Reply-To: david@elrincondelprogramador.com
>>> To: David DeWolf <ddewolf@apache.org>
>>>
>>>
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> I have encountered an odd behaviour while rendering a portlet. The
>>> container saids that the portlet invokation was complete, however an
>>> exception arises (the attachement contains the exception trace). Seems
>>> that the web server can't prepare the pageContext (being unable to 
>>> getg.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationHttpRequest.getSession(ApplicationHttpRequest.java:546)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper.getSession(HttpServletRequestWrapper.java:260)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationHttpRequest.getSession(ApplicationHttpRequest.java:534)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationHttpRequest.getSession(ApplicationHttpRequest.java:512)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper.getSession(HttpServletRequestWrapper.java:268)

>>>
>>>
>>> the session from the request).
>>>
>>> The problem arises when my portlet tries to include a JSP page
>>>
>>> response.setContentType("text/html");
>>> //  response.getWriter().println("Let's see if you write this");
>>>
>>> PortletRequestDispatcher rd =
>>>      getPortletContext().getRequestDispatcher(path);
>>> rd.include(request, response);
>>>
>>> Besides, if I use the commented line instead of the include, there is no
>>> problem and the text is displayed (as expected, the exception points a
>>> problem with the JSP pa        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl._initialize(PageContextImpl.java:192)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.initialize(PageContextImpl.java:167)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspFactoryImpl.internalGetPageContext(JspFactoryImpl.java:149)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspFactoryImpl.getPageContext(JspFactoryImpl.java:106)

>>>
>>>        at org.apache.jsp.help_jsp._jspService(help_jsp.java:48)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspgeContext).
>>>
>>> Any idea?
>>>
>>> Thnx in advance.
>>>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> 26-abr-2004 17:17:42 org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspFactoryImpl 
>>> internalGetPageContext
>>> GRAVE: Exception initializing page context
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationHttpRequest.getSession(ApplicationHttpRequest.java:546)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper.getSession(HttpServletRequestWrapper.java:260)

>>>
>>>  Base.java:133)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:311)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:301)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:248)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFi
     
>>> at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationHttpRequest.getSession(ApplicationHttpRequest.java:534)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationHttpRequest.getSession(ApplicationHttpRequest.java:512)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper.getSession(HttpServletRequestWrapper.java:268)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl._initialize(PageContextImpl.java:192)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.initialize(PageContextImpl.java:167)

>>>
>>>        at orglterChain.java:284)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:204)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:750)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:636)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:546)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.pluto.impl.PortletRequestDispatcherImpl.include(PortletRequestDi.apache.jasper.runtime.JspFactoryImpl.internalGetPageContext(JspFactoryImpl.java:149)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspFactoryImpl.getPageContext(JspFactoryImpl.java:106)

>>>
>>>        at org.apache.jsp.help_jsp._jspService(help_jsp.java:48)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:133)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:311)

>>>
>>>        at org.spatcherImpl.java:57)
>>>        at 
>>> es.udc.fbellas.portlets.stockquote.controller.StockQuotePortlet.includeHTMLResponse(StockQuotePortlet.java:151)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> es.udc.fbellas.portlets.stockquote.controller.StockQuotePortlet.doHelp(StockQuotePortlet.java:63)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.doDispatch(GenericPortlet.java:256)
>>>        at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.render(GenericPortlet.java:178)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.doPortlet(PortletServlet.java:320)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:301)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:248)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:284)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:204)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(Applicatiapache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.doGet(PortletServlet.java:154)

>>>
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:284)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:204)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatchonDispatcher.java:750)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:636)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:546)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.pluto.impl.PortletRequestDispatcherImpl.include(PortletRequestDispatcherImpl.java:57)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> es.udc.fbellas.portlets.stockquote.controller.StockQuotePortlet.includeHTMLResponse(StockQuotePortlet.java:151)

>>>
>>>        at es.udc.fbellas.portlets.stockquote.conter.java:750)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:636)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:546)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.pluto.core.PortletInvokerServiceImpl.invoke(PortletInvokerServiceImpl.java:177)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.pluto.core.PortletInvokerServiceImpl.doRender(PortletInvokerServiceImpl.java:100)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.pluto.core.PlutoContainerImpl.doRender(PlutoContainerImpl.java:roller.StockQuotePortlet.doHelp(StockQuotePortlet.java:63)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.doDispatch(GenericPortlet.java:256)
>>>        at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.render(GenericPortlet.java:178)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.doPortlet(PortletServlet.java:320)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.doGet(PortletServlet.java:154)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServl100)
>>>        at 
>>> es.udc.mypersonalizer.portletcontainer.pluto.container.ContainerSingletonImpl.render(ContainerSingletonImpl.java:108)

>>>
>>>        at org.apache.jsp.Render_jsp._jspService(Render_jsp.java:176)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:133)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:311)

>>>
>>>        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.servicet.java:856)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:284)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:204)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:750)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:636)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispaeJspFile(JspServlet.java:301)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:248)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:284)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:204)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:750)

>>>
>>>        at orgtcher.java:546)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.pluto.core.PortletInvokerServiceImpl.invoke(PortletInvokerServiceImpl.java:177)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.pluto.core.PortletInvokerServiceImpl.doRender(PortletInvokerServiceImpl.java:100)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.pluto.core.PlutoContainerImpl.doRender(PlutoContainerImpl.java:100)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> es.udc.mypersonalizer.portletcontainer.pluto.container.ContainerSingletonImpl.render(ContainerSingletonImpl.java:108)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jsp.Render_jsp._jspService(Render_jsp.j.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:510)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:445)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:359)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:1069)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProcessor.java:455)

>>>
>>>        at org.apacheava:176)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:133)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:311)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:301)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:248)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>>>        at 
>>> org.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:279)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1482)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:507)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:284)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.ap.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:284)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:204)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:750)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:510)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:445)

>>>
>>>    
>>> ache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:204)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:257)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:151)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:567) 
>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:245)

>>>
>>>        at org.apache.catalina.cor    at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:359)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:1069)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProcessor.java:455)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:279)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1482)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.struts.action.ActionSere.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:199)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:151)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:567) 
>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:184)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:151)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(Errorvlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:507)

>>>
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:284)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:204)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:257)

>>>
>>>        at org.aReportValve.java:164)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:149)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:567) 
>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:156)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:151)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:567) 
>>>
>>>        at 
>>> orpache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:151)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:567) 
>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:245)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:199)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:151)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.coreg.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:972)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:206)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:833) 
>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:732)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:619) 
>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlR.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:567)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:184)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:151)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:164)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:149)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeliunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:688)

>>>
>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ne.java:567)
>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:156)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:151)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:567) 
>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:972)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:206)
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:833) 
>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:732)

>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:619) 
>>>
>>>        at 
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:688)

>>>
>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
> 

-- 
/**
  * David Barral
  * El Rincón del programador [http://www.elrincondelprogramador.com]
  * david@elrincondelprogramador.com
  */

Mime
View raw message