portals-pluto-dev mailing list archives

From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: [HELP] RE: Is is possible to use Portlets that don't have a s ervlet?
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:02:39 GMT
Hi Carsten,

In Jetspeed, we use a single servlet to invoke portlets.  The deployment
system in Jetspeed automatically adds this servlet def and a mappings to the
portlet application's web.xml at deployment time.

Regards,
| Scott T Weaver                 |
| <weaver@apache.org>            |
| Apache Jetspeed Portal Project |