From cnguyen8 <cnguy...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to load jetspeed 2.2.2 schema into apache DS 1.5.5+
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 17:21:26 GMT

Hi,

I've able to get the jetspeed to link with LDAP apacheDS 1.5-2.0.
admin user able to login as admin.
create a new user, this user can't be admin because isMemberof fucntion
doesn't work for some reason.
when i try to make this new user become admin in jetspeed, it doesn't add
"admin" role.
can't do it in LDAP either.  when trying add member class, it fail said that
member class is invalid.

anyone able to make user become admin role? if so, how? please help.