From "Obst, Aaron M. (EHQ)" <AMO...@express-scripts.com>
Subject Okay have JetSpeed deployed in WAS. Some questions.
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 20:10:20 GMT
Okay I finally managed to get JS deployed and started in WAS.  However
when I hit the URL all I get is the main portal screen.  Trying to login
does nothing, but go back to the main screen and the j2-admin URI
doesn't seem to be working.

When I built the ear file to deploy into WAS here is what I did;

In the <JetSpeed>/webapps/j2-admin directory I did;

	jar -cvf j2-admin.war *

In the <JetSpeed>/webapps/jetspeed directory I did;

	jar -cvf jetspeed.war *

I then copied the jetspeed.war and j2-admin.war  to another directory.
In that directory I created a META-INF and put in the following
application.xml file into the META-INF;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
id="Application_ID" version="1.4"
	<display-name>JetSpeed Portal</display-name>
	<module id="WebModule_1">
	<module id="WebModule_2">

I then ran;

jar -cvf jetspeedportal.ear *

This command above would have included j2-admin.war, jetspeed.war,
META-INF and the application.xml in the META-INF

I know Im asking and hoping a lot, but any idea if I missed out on
something above?