From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed and a website
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:09:03 GMT
Thank you again, David. But I didn't get the  part of "encapsulating any
recurring contents" and that's exactey what I am looking for. My idea
was to create all the html pages, then put them in war file (portelt)
and create a portlet page for each of. Creating the portelt pages will
be a time consuming task as I am considering doing it manually (I don't
know if there a better way). By saying manually, I mean extending the
WebpagePortelt and add the regular "view", "edit" .... etc. methods. I
don't know if that's what you meant. I don't think this is the best way,
that's why I am asking if someone got a better idea. Going back again to
what I want, all I need is like a site navigation structure ("about",
contact us, ......etc) to be browseable by anonymous users.

I really appreciate any input.