From Bon <bon...@unipattern.com>
Subject How to Export and Import PSML
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 06:11:54 GMT

Hi all,

    I'm using in J2.1.3 with PSML storing in DB,
    Can I export PSML from DB? how to do it ?
    In Import Export Service Portlet, I can not find the export options
about PSML.

    How can I import a PSML into DB, maybe to modify a exist PSML or create
a new PSML?
    When I use the import service in Import Export Service Portlet,
    I select my psml file into 'Choose file to imort' and click the Import
button,
    But I got a error after click the Import button, the error message is as
following

"C:\Apache\Jetspeed-2.1.3-j5sdb\temp\admin\C:\Apache\Jetspeed-2.1.3-j5sdb\temp\admin\dkmp.psml
(檔案名稱、目錄名稱或磁碟區標籤語法錯誤。)"

Bon