From Abel MacAdam <abel.maca...@gmail.com>
Subject Builderror
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:24:39 GMT

I'm building Jetspeed from scratch. I plan on running it on a Windows XP
system (purely for development purposes).

In the src directory I typed mvn. I got the following error message:

Project ID: org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2:components
POM Location: C:\Apache\Jetspeed-2.1.3\src\components\pom.xml
Validation Messages:

    [0]  For dependency Dependency {groupId=org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2,
artifactId=org.apache.jetspeed.test.jdbc.drivers.path, version=2.1.3,
type=jar}: system-scoped dependency must specify an absolute path

This error is on the following piece of content in my pom.xml file:

I can't find what I need to set here. Anyone a suggestion? :wistle:

Sent from the Jetspeed - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.