From Nicola_O...@scee.net
Subject Nicola Orru is out of the office.
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:01:19 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  14/06/2008 and will not return until
24/06/2008.

For any server-related queries please contact Carmen Lopera, Xabier
Mendicoa or Manjit Ghataora.

For urgent issues please contact me via email at my personal addresses
nigu@itadinanta.it or nigu.orru@gmail.com.

in error please notify postmaster@scee.net
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for all known viruses.
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited
Registered Office: 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom
Registered in England:3277793