From "Ron McNulty" <rmcnu...@xtra.co.nz>
Subject Re: Accessing URL parameters
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 07:03:14 GMT
Hi John

Thanks for the feedback.

I am aware of this technique for a submit for one of my own pages, but the
parameters I want to access are on the inital GET of the page. I have
absolutely no control over how the URL is formed - does your technique work
there?

Regards

Ron

"John Platts" <john_platts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Ron,

The correct way to include URLs that include parameters is to use the
RenderResponse.createActionURL() or the RenderResponse.createRenderURL()
methods, and then include the result of the PortletURL.toString() method in
the href attribute of the <a> tag or the action attribute of the <form> tag.

John Platts