From John Lewis <jle...@unicon.net>
Subject Re: Default Portlet State
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:42:03 GMT
I'm not sure this is a good solution to what Dan is trying to achieve.
Wouldn't this only present the portlet minimized for the first render
request from the first user after the portal is started?  Not only would
the portlet unminimize itself on the second render request (even if the
user hasn't interacted with the portlet), it would only do that for the
first user since the Portlet is shared by all users.  I am assuming Dan
wants it to be minimized for all users until they interact with the portlet.