From "Aaron Evans" <aaronmev...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom Authentication SPI and password credential valve
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 14:38:28 GMT
We're using a custom authentication and authorization SPI
implementation that works well.

However, we're now interested in using the "change password at next
logon" feature.

I've tried setting this for a user in the user manager portlet but it
doesn't seem to take.

Is it the responsibility of the UserSecurityManager to provide support
for storing the state for this feature?

I don't see anything in jetspeed's logs to suggest an error occurs.  I
just check the checkbox, hit update but when it redisplays, it isn't
checked anymore.

Granted I need to upgrade since we're still on 2.1 but I just haven't
had any cycles to do the upgrade and required regression testing.

Any tips would be appreciated.

thanks,
aaron