From John Platts <john_pla...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Accessing URL parameters
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2008 14:26:47 GMT
Ron,

The correct way to include URLs that include parameters is to use the RenderResponse.createActionURL()
or the RenderResponse.createRenderURL() methods, and then include the result of the PortletURL.toString()
method in the href attribute of the <a> tag or the action attribute of the <form>
tag.

John Platts