From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Drag and drop protlets
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:37:26 GMT

On Apr 16, 2008, at 2:48 AM, Raquel Cruz wrote:

> Hi
>
> What and where is the implementation that makes drag and drop in
> desktop
> mode?

It is in the subversion repository. Our javascript code is stored
mostly under the core.js file

> Could I aplly it to portal mode?

Drag and drop only works in /desktop. I have been planning on creating
an option to allow for a /portal view, but /desktop customizer
If you want to try to implement it yourself, you can do this pretty
easily (I think) by changed your page decorator
Remove the Edit Button and add your own link there to the current page
in /desktop