From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Maven error in tutorial
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 03:38:14 GMT

On Apr 14, 2008, at 3:58 PM, <benethridge@charter.net> <benethridge@charter.net
 > wrote:

> Hi. I'm trying to figure out why I'm getting this maven error, at
> this point in the tutorial:
>
> http://portals.apache.org/tutorials/jetspeed-2-ant/03/build-it.html

I think I've mentioned this on the list before ... the Ant tutorials
are incomplete after section 2
You have to kind of find your way through from there
Recommend the Maven-2 tutorial, as its the exact same tutorial, just
with a little more challenging maven build approach
Warning though the Maven-2 tutorial's build approach will be deprecated
Doesn't matter too much, its just a build, important thing is to learn
the coding concepts

If you really can't work with Maven-2, contact me and I will try to
come up with an Ant solution for you...