From "Andrew Strickland" <stric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default Portlet State
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:14:08 GMT
It's not just Jetspeed...it's a Portlet 1.0 spec issue.  All portlet
containers (of which Jetspeed, or rather Pluto is one) have this
issue.  And you're right, I forgot again that the ActionResponse is
the only object with the setWindowState method.  I just don't think
this is really possible at this time.  Perhaps Portlet spec 2.0 may
address this...I haven't looked at it.

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Dan Olsen <danrolsen@utah.gov> wrote:
> Another thing I noticed was that the only function I found that could be used to change
the window state is in the ActionResponse object which I can only get to when an action occurs.
I'm not sure how I would do it when the window originally renders after a user logs in.