From "Andrew Strickland" <stric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drag and drop protlets
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:02:39 GMT
Jetspeed 2 offers this...out of the box, I believe.  You need to make sure
you're in "*desktop*" mode and not "portal" mode.  Desktop mode is the AJAX
mode where drag and drop is enabled and all page refreshes are done via
AJAX.  You'll know you're in "desktop" mode if the URL you're going to is
like "http://localhost/<your-portal-context>/*desktop*/<rest-of-url>".