From "Andrew Strickland" <stric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven error in tutorial
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:57:58 GMT
I use the m2eclipse plugin for Eclipse from Codehaus
http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/.  It automatically puts the Maven
dependencies onto the Eclipse project build path (you may have to enable the
option "Enable Dependency Management") from the Maven context menu of your
project but I don't remember for sure.