From "Andrew Strickland" <stric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven error in tutorial
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 00:26:29 GMT
without looking at the code, the problem to me seems to be the:
*
Caused by: org.apache.maven.project**.ProjectBuildingException: Cannot find
parent
: org.apache.portals.tutorials**:portal-applications for project:
null:express-dem
o:war:null for project null:express-demo:war:null

*Whatever the value of the express-demo pom artifactId is, it's not supposed
to be "null".  Just a guess though,

Andy