From "Andrew Strickland" <stric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default Portlet State
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 00:16:24 GMT
He means default to minizmized window state.  I've tried to answer this
question twice before...I believe the best possible solution is:

1) add an init parameter to your portlet.xml like "firstView" and set it to
true.  In your portlet class's doRender method check the value of the
initParmater.  If it's true, set window state to minimized and render...if
it's false then do nothing to window state and render.

Andy