From "Andrew Strickland" <stric...@gmail.com>
Subject CategoryPortletSelector, Search, and Roles
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 18:26:25 GMT
Hi,

   I want to exclude all of the admin portlets from j2-admin from showing up
in the CategoryPortletSelector so that regular users (e.g. non admin users)
that search for a portlet do not see them in the search results.  What is
the best way to do this?  I noticed that the UserBrowser portlet does not
show up under any of the categories, even when logged in as the "admin"
user.  By what mechanism is this accomplished and is this the same way that
we would exclude the other admin portlets?  How does the user's roles play
in here?

Andy Strickland