From "Raquel Cruz" <rmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy application
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:51:18 GMT
Hi

I've already done done:
http://machineName:port/jetspeed/desktop
and I can't see the webpage inside the network. Then I've redirect
http://machineName:port/jetspeed/desktop to
http://mywebsite.com/jetspeed/desktop and when I use this link I can't
access to webpage. I think I've found the problem: in source code of
http://mywebsite.com/jetspeed/desktop I've found this line:
djConfig.baseScriptUri = "http://machineName:port
/jetspeed/javascript/dojo/";

There are some configuration that I've to change to make it work ?

Thanks
Raquel