From "Raquel Cruz" <rmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy application
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:34:20 GMT
Hi

No, it isn't in that port, because that one was busy. But I can't understand
what I have to change in application properties or where else to make it
work in the other machine. Yes, DNS is working. There are lots of
"hostnames" in application files and I can't understand which one I have to
change!
But if I go to 192.168.2.XXX/demo (the IP of machine where I want my
application running) I can see the application running, but I'm sure that
DNS is working...

Raquel