From "Raquel Cruz" <rmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy application
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:48:34 GMT
Hi again

I think my problem is not the deploy. Let me explain: when I put the
application into the server, if I try to go to browser (in the same network)
and I write http://machineIP:port/jetspeed/portal it works ok, but if I
write http://machineName.com/jetspeed/portal it won't works and I can't
understand why. I thought the problem was with the deploy :(

This is kind of urgent...

Thanks a lot
Raquel