From "Raquel Cruz" <rmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy application
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:34:42 GMT
Hi

Yes I'm talking about the portal and my Jetspeed version is 2.1.3. My
portltets are simple html files, so I don't have to deploy them. I can't run
maven, I'm kind of confused. I tried to copy jetspeed folder to server but
then I can't see the portlets, it says that portlets are not available!

Raquel