From "Raquel Cruz" <rmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drag and drop protlets
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:18:26 GMT
Hi Andrew

Thanks but I've got another doubt: can't I have drag and drop support in
portal in spite of desktop?
I'm doing this to a kind of prototype demo and I want to show to client that
it's possible to reorganize portlets with drag and drop but I still want the
layout I've defined and in desktop mode the layout becames diferent. Or can
I edit desktop mode to became similiar to portal mode?

Thanks again
Raquel