From Serkan Camurcuoglu <serk...@telenity.com>
Subject Re: Passing a Collection of Objects to a JSP
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:43:33 GMT
You can use the JSTL (JSP Standard Tag Library) foreach tag for
iteration. I've found some examples at

. By the way, if you're using a web framework such as Struts or Struts2
they also have their custom JSP tags for iteration logic.

Dan Olsen wrote:
> In my doView function I create a collection of objects that I want to iterate through
on a JSP. What is the best way to do that? I have my dispatcher which looks like it sends
the response and request variables. Can I add the Collection of objects to that? If so, then
how do I iterate through it in the JSP?