From Dennis Dam <d....@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Deploy application
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 08:04:35 GMT
Hi Raquel,

depends on whether you're using maven 1/2 and which version of Jetspeed
(I assume 2.1.3). Are you talking about the portal application , or a
portlet application? For the portal, see
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/getting-started-source.html (based
on maven 1, Jetspeed 2.1.3). For a portlet application, simply build a
.WAR, and deploy the application *inside* the portal running in the
remote application container, in the folder /WEB-INF/deploy

Dennis

--
Hippo

d.dam@onehippo.com

San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA 94952-3329 +1 (707) 773-4646

www.onehippo.com info@onehippo.com