From "Dan Olsen" <danrol...@utah.gov>
Subject Re: Default Portlet State
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:35:53 GMT
So I have created a class that extends the DispatcherPortlet class. However, for some reason
my doView function is not being invoked. I overrode the init function and that is getting
invoked. Any idea why my doView function would not be getting invoked?

- Dan

>>> "Andrew Strickland" <strickla@gmail.com> 4/15/2008 10:11 AM >>>
So create your own portlet class that extends
org.springframework.web.portlet.DispatcherPortlet.
and override the doView to do the same as the Spring portlet but modify to
add in your handling of the default view state.