From "Dan Olsen" <danrol...@utah.gov>
Subject Default Portlet State
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:56:24 GMT
** High Priority **

I am still not sure how to default all portlets to closed when a user logs in. I have a demo
coming up to show the client what I have done so far and we would really like to have the
portlets defaulting to closed. Can someone please help me figure this out?

I would figured this would be an easy task but I have yet to find any way to make this happen.
I really need to get this figured out so any help would be greatly appreciated.