From <benethri...@charter.net>
Subject Re: Maven error in tutorial
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Thanks for the explanation and offer.

I would, of course, prefer not spend a long time learning the details of yet another supporting
tool (maven), just so I can take a tutorial, but on the other hand, I don't want to take up
your valuable time on an ant enhancement that no one else apparently desires, so I'll shift
to the maven tutorial now.

Not knowing anything about maven, can you tell me this, please? What does maven do for us,
essentially, that ant cannot?

Ben