From <benethri...@charter.net>
Subject Am I missing something or are the tutorials broken?
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi.  I'm new to Jetspeed, but not to open source or java programming.

Walking through the tutorials, they appear to be broken, in that the directories stated in
the tutorials are not in any of the zip files I've downloaded so far.

By searching the directories in the zip files, and finding what appear to be the desired directories
and files, I was able to get pretty far into the Eclipse/Ant tutorial, but then I got stopped
when it wanted me to use maven...which wasn't in the initial prerequisites:

http://portals.apache.org/tutorials/jetspeed-2-ant/

So, I downloaded maven and shifted over to the maven-based tutorial, but I could find no equivalent
for the directories stated in the tutorial.

Am I using the wrong download zip file? or ?

I got it from here:

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/download.html

...specifically the "Jetspeed-2.1.3 Full Distribution (binaries, src and generated website)"

Ben