From mjovanov <mihajlo.jovano...@jpmchase.com>
Subject New to Portlets
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:43:16 GMT

I have an app that was built using MyFaces + Tomahawk, Spring and Hibernate.
I am looking to possibly add some portlet functionality primarily to allow
users to customize the page layout. From reading all the documentation is
sound like I would need a Portlet container; is this something that can be
used for some pages but not others?  Would this be a major undertaking or is
it something that can be done quickly?

Finally, what Portlet implementation would you recommend as the most mature
and Production ready?

Thanks in advance for all your help.