From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Deploy application
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 03:50:14 GMT

On Apr 21, 2008, at 7:45 AM, Raquel Cruz wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Well, I've already install Maven 2 but it doesn't have the deploy
> option, I
> think!
>
> I think I need your help, step by step!

As Dennis recommended, build your WAR file and drop it in WEB-INF/
deploy of the Jetspeed application
Or you can add the container to the web.xml of your app. In that case,
it can be dropped in Tomcat's webapps for example;

   <servlet>
     <servlet-name>JetspeedContainer</servlet-name>
     <display-name>Jetspeed Container</display-name>
     <description>MVC Servlet for Jetspeed Portlet Applications</
description>
     <servlet-
class>org.apache.jetspeed.container.JetspeedContainerServlet</servlet-
class>
     <init-param>
       <param-name>contextName</param-name>
       <param-value>myPortletApp</param-value>