From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed 2 + Backbase?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:04:50 GMT

On Mar 20, 2008, at 8:51 AM, Smart, Susan wrote:

> We're currently running a port of Jetspeed 2 portal (Bluenog) on JBoss
> server. The powers in charge here were not interested in being "tied
> down" to JSF (I've already tried to recommend Seam).
>
> After much research into strictly client-side JS libraries like Dojo,
> YUI, etc. we came to realize we needed much more functionality.
>
> Backbase looks *very* appealing however we have no idea of how it will
> work with our Jetspeed2-based portal solution.
>
> Anybody have knowledge/info on this combination???

We are running Backbase with Jetspeed.  We package Backbase into our
custom build.
Backbase is added to a decorator:

" xmlns:s="http://www.backbase.com/s">

     <script type="text/javascript" src="/fis/javascript/backbase/bpc/
boot.js" ></script>

     <script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript" >
        function bpcBoot() { bpc.boot('/jetspeed/javascript/
backbase/'); }
     </script>

b:devconfig="true" -->