From David Dyer <dd...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Looking into included portlets
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:03:08 GMT
As a side note to David taylor's reply. You can include the login
portlet in your decorator's header.vm like so:

$jetspeed.renderPortletEntity("Login", "j2-admin::LoginPortlet")

No need to actually touch the portlet code.

If you're using Jetspeed 2.1.2, the login portlet is one of the few that
this actually works with.

Dan Olsen wrote:
> Is there a way to see how the included portlets are written in Jetspeed? I want to see
how the login portlet works. I want to put the login up in the upper right hand corner of
the screen. However, I need to see how to check if someone is logged in so I can put in a
logout link instead of the login form.