From "Dan Olsen" <danrol...@utah.gov>
Subject Customizing Jetspeed
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:50:56 GMT
I actually have a list of things that I am trying to do with Jetspeed.
Is there a way I can get rid of the left nav menu for all users except for admin users? If
so, how?
I am still trying to figure out how to customize my login mechanism so I don't have to use
the login portlet to login to Jetspeed. We are linking Jetspeed into our master directory
so we don't want to allow a user to recover their password or change their password. Any ideas
on how to create my own login portlet or form that works basically like the current login
portlet? I have downloaded the source and I am not finding the code behind the current login
portlet.
Lastly, how do I use the JSP templates? I have tried changing the decorator.properties file
to contain:

#: BEGIN comment for JSP
template.type=jsp
template.extension=.jsp
#: END comment for JSP
Am I doing this right to use the JSP templates?
Any help on any of the three issues above would be greatly appreciated.