From "Dan Olsen" <danrol...@utah.gov>
Subject Re: portal.xml options
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:47:43 GMT
I have looked at the spec but I'm still unsure on how to get a portlet to minimize by default.
I see there is the window state but when I add that to my portlet.xml it does not default
to minimized. Any other suggestions?

- Dan

>>> "Andrew Strickland" <strickla@gmail.com> 3/18/2008 6:44 PM >>>
The JSR-168 spec is the authoritative source for all things portlet 1.0, so
look there first.

You can find that here:
http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr168/index.html