From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Problem with using non-english characters in portlet.xml
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:16:29 GMT
What language is not supported in UTF-8?
What coding do you want to use?

When do the characters get jumbled?
Check each step in the deployment and see which task is doing the
unwanted conversion.

What is your development environment - Eclipse or some other IDE, Ant,
Maven? Who is doing the bad, bad thing to your files?

Ron