From sumeet khullar <khullar.sum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "simplest" portlet
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2008 07:46:33 GMT

There are a number of web.xml, so I am not very sure which is the one that is
creating this error. I guess it should be the one in simplest.war, the
archive that I have created , since the demo portlets are being deployed
correctly. The one in simplest.war is as follows :-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
2.3//EN"
<web-app>
  <display-name>Simplest</display-name>
  <description>The world's simplest portlet</description>
</web-app>

This is the same as has been listed on the tutorial site.

Regards
Sumeet