From PhilJackson <pjacks...@hot.rr.com>
Subject Re: Default theme
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2008 04:27:54 GMT
Hi Ron,

As I am not doing anything too complex with WPS themes, I am using just
a text editor - EditPlus!  If you have jsp reloading enabled the
turnaround time is pretty quick.  So far the purple screen of death has
been enough to lead me to the error(s).

What is a Velocity template comprised of?

I have approached the JSP and JSPF files rather gingerly so far, as all
things Java-related are still new and strange to me.  That is where a
majority of the heavy lifting is going on, along with the properties
file.

Phil