From "Smart, Susan" <susan.sm...@MultiPlan.com>
Subject Jetspeed 2 + Backbase?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:51:08 GMT
We're currently running a port of Jetspeed 2 portal (Bluenog) on JBoss
server. The powers in charge here were not interested in being "tied
down" to JSF (I've already tried to recommend Seam).

After much research into strictly client-side JS libraries like Dojo,
YUI, etc. we came to realize we needed much more functionality.

Backbase looks *very* appealing however we have no idea of how it will
work with our Jetspeed2-based portal solution.

Anybody have knowledge/info on this combination???

*thanks*
Susan

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: Information included in and/or attached to this electronic mail
transmission may be confidential. This electronic mail transmission is intended for the addressee(s)
only. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, or distribution of, and/or any unauthorized
action taken in reliance on the information in this electronic mail is prohibited. If you
believe that you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify the
sender by reply transmission, or contact helpdesk@multiplan.com, and delete the message without
copying or disclosing it.