From "Alexander van der Woude" <Alexander.Wo...@ictu.nl>
Subject RE: cocoon and jetspeed-2 integration
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 09:31:33 GMT
Hello all,

let me describe what I need to do.

We have a jetspeed portalsite. In one of the positions we want to put an exsisting website.

tags and put the <portlet> tag in place. We try to achieve that with
xslt. Anybody has suggestions on how to do it?

Alexander

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Woonsan Ko [mailto:woon_san@yahoo.com]
Verzonden: vrijdag 2 november 2007 1:37
Aan: Jetspeed Users List
Onderwerp: RE: cocoon and jetspeed-2 integration

Hi Alexander,

AFAIK, the CocoonPortlet explained in the nabble list is very helpful because we don't have
implement another portlet to use Cocoon technology.
If you are familiar with Cocoon technology, then just implement Cocoon pages in the Cocoon-based
web application. And just use the Cocoon url as a preference for the built-in CocoonPortlet.

The CocoonPortlet is like a bridging solution for Cocoon application. I think it would be
enough
to insert the Cocoon portlet into the page after deploying Cocoon application.

Regards,

Woonsan