From "Alexander van der Woude" <Alexander.Wo...@ictu.nl>
Subject RE: cocoon and jetspeed-2 integration
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:10:11 GMT

Hello again.

The nabble list was clear on how to deploy cocoon to jetspeed-2.

That was helpfull but I still need an example of how to use cocoon to create a portlet from
an existing webpage in jetspeed.

Anybody has info or a tutorial?

Thnks
Alex
-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Ate Douma [mailto:ate@douma.nu]
Verzonden: woensdag 31 oktober 2007 12:38
Aan: Jetspeed Users List
Onderwerp: Re: cocoon and jetspeed-2 integration

Alexander van der Woude wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in a portal application I need to use a portlet that uses xsl transformations with cocoon.
I cannot find any documentation on how to integrate cocoon with jetspeed-2.

> Can anybody tell me how to do that?
I haven't done so myself, but this has been discussed before and AFAIK it shouldn't be too
difficult.
AFAIK, the following discussion thread provides pointers how to do this:

   http://www.nabble.com/Can%27t-seem-to-deploy-Cocoon-to-Jetspeed-2.1-tf3954106.html

Regards,

Ate