From "Sie, Yang" <yang....@fmr.com>
Subject RE: Jetspeed Cache Question
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 14:01:19 GMT
Thank you David:

By setting shared to true or using Jetspeed environment worked and I got
numbers this time. Thank you.

The other day, I also tried to load the 'cacheManager' bean from spring
and it also didn't give me numbers. Seemed that was another instance
(???) and it didn't give me the one from Jetspeed environment. Just let
you know for your info. As long as it works now, I can move on from
here... Thank you.

---Yang